Video guide to show you how to install an M3U IPTV file on MAG250 BOX:
The steps to loading playlist from USB drive or via SMB / NFS network:
The playlist is a file that has thae format as filename.m3u. The encoding type is UTF-8 (recommended).
Playlist loads to STB from a USB drive or from a shared network folder (you must first provide network access to this resource
- Open Home media.
- Open a required folder containing the playlist. The folder can be located on the connected USB drive or shared network resource.
- Open the playlist file (*.m3u) with OK key on RC;
- Select option in appeared window Open playlist:
- See playlist content (F1 on RC);
- Start playing all records(F2 on RC);
- Add all records to IPTV channels(F3 on RC).
Looking through playlist contents
See playlist content option (F1 on RC) opens playlist for looking through its contents. In channel list view mode (without playback), the following operations upon the channels are provided:
- Navigating through channel list (Down and Up buttons on RC – switch to the next and previous channel of the list, respectively; Left and Right buttons on RC- move to the beginning and the end of the list, respectively).
- Start playing back current channel by pressing OK on RC (description of operations with playlist in playback mode – see below, for Start playing all records option). When you exit the playback mode (by Exit button on RC), you return to a playlist viewing mode.
- Adding/Removing channels to Favorites (F3 on RC).
- Copying required channels for adding them to IPTV channels list:
1. select required channels from playlist (use the F2 button on RC or Select command from Operations menu);
2. if you want to select all channels in the list – you must use Select All command from Operations menu;
3. copy selected channels (Copy command from Operations menu).
4. go to IPTV channels window (TV button on RC);
5. in IPTV channels window, paste the copied channels into the main IPTV channel list or in the desired folder (press Menu button on RC to open Operations menu, activate Paste command).
Start playing all records
Start playing all records option (F2 on RC) starts playback of the first playlist channel. During channel playback the following operations are available:
- OK or Exit buttons on RC- switches to channel list viewing mode combined with info-block (reduced window displaying channel playback). You may can navigate through channel list (Down and Up buttons on RC – switch to the next and previous channel of the list, respectively; Left and Right buttons on RC- move to the beginning and the end of the list, respectively). Return to full-screen mode – by pressing the OK button.
- Down / Up buttons on RC – go to the next/previous channel.
Add all records to IPTV channels
Add all records to IPTV channels option (F3 on RC) adds entire contents of the playlist to the main IPTV channels list.
Get your subscription here.